Monday, February 27, 2012

Blah to Content

I LOVE this outfit - the blouse is Jason Wu's Target
Skirt - I scored at Ross and this outfit looks like I bought them together
I felt too cute wearing this
The weekend started out pretty blah, I struggled with depression all day Saturday. Spent the day wasting it away Facebooking and surfing just to kill time, not a whole lot else accomplished. Mr Man must have recognized I was down as he suggested we have a date night. He grilled and then he and I went to the movies, we went to see Safe House with Denzel Washington. The movie was okay but previews did reveal that my man, Bruce Willis, has two movies coming out. YAHHH Sunday took me from blah to content - the weather on Sunday was perfect for walking. So after church I went to the Greenway and it was exactly what I needed. The Greenway was packed with families and doggies :) very uplifting. Mr Man and I had finished off his ribs and I made roasted cauliflower and broccoli which I absolutely love. I am craving rice pudding so I am going to go out Weight Watchers to see what they have. Happy Monday and hope you have a FAB week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment