Monday, February 13, 2012

Until now..... :)

This is one of my favorite outfits that I have put together. The scarf my grandmother got me and I have loved the leaves on it but  have had trouble finding something to put with it until now... :)

The silk jacket is one my skinny suits tops and the wool gauchos I got a few ago from Chadwicks but haven't been able to wear them because the size was right but they are lined and they were too snug until now.... :) Although if I am not careful the "until now" will be "back in the day" I have not really worked out hardly at all. I have done my two days of weights but I usually get in at least 6 days of cardio and I have not gotten in any cardio. I am going to have to change my mindset to get back in the swings.

This weekend had a great change of events - so I'm sitting on the couch in my comfy clothes, laptop in my lap, getting ready to do some school work - my son calls and asks me to pick him up from work that he would love to see what I've done with the house during my week off.  He gets here and in the foyer I have one step down that the wood is showing, not so pretty, and he said he had a really nice piece of carpet for me that he saved from pulling up a carpet on one of his jobs, he says he may have a piece at the shop, so we go back (I'm still in my comfy clothes, no make-up,hair pulled on top of my head) I tell him I will wait in the car. Well, he comes out with a sample of hard wood that he says would look great in my foyer, I agree, and he gets it. I have new flooring in my foyer and halfway into my laundry room. I will share the pics on Wednesday. I thought I was going to have to live with the ugly floor for at least another year, until now.....:)
The floor is so nice that I can't believe it's my house - it's almost too nice for my house but I am loving it!! How was your weekend? Ready for the week? Hope you have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment