Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Smile with MonsterCakes

I smile with MonsterCakes this week because:

Son putting in my new flooring being goofy

Son working hard

Love this flooring


Mr Man sitting in the new office working hard :)

office with curtains - still a little messy but I love how this room turned out

My cool circle sheers -  JcPenney

My circle mirrors to match my circle curtains - set at Walmart - going to buy a second set to expand the look

Another pic of my office
I love this chest - got it at Sam's
I have a really good pic that was David's mother's of an old timey flower arrangement
Can't wait to get that up


My finished hard wood in the floor
It's so nice that I'm thinking it's too nice for me :)

Old floor in foyer - UGLY
you know I LOVE the German culture - Mr Man's mother was from Germany
this is a metal map of where she grew up - I LOVE IT and it looks FAB in my office

Closer look

Hope you guys find many many things to smile about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment