Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hanging in There

This is another Ross score both the dress and the jean jacket
You will be seeing that jean jacket quite a bit this summer :)
Tuesday is upon us and I am just hanging in there. Time seems to be flying, I mean it's almost March already, WOW but the past few days I feel like I am just going through the motions of living. Hit alarm clock, trudge to the shower, drive almost an hour to work, sit at my desk staring at two computer monitors forcing myself to do my work (totally unengaged), go to gym for lunch, come back to desk and repeat, walk outside for afternoon break (at least the weather has been gorgeous for that), come back to desk and repeat, drive another hour home, eat dinner, read bible lesson, do math work, facebook, bathe, go to bed, back to hit alarm clock and repeat. BLAH BLAH BLAH SIGH I've just fallen into a rut or got a huge case of the Spring Fever. What do you do get out of the rut?

No comments:

Post a Comment