Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Works as Intended

Here is the purple brooch again used for what I had bought it for. I got this duster at Dillards a few many years ago and it tied in the front with leather strings. The strings broke so I was inspired by Kristine to purchase this brooch and use as a "button". It works as intended, that does not ALWAYS happen. As a matter of face, my "Master Plan" usually does fall short of what I had thought would happen. I am excited though that Wednesday and Thursday are going to be above 65, which means I wear short sleeves and pull from Spring/Summer closet. I am going to pair that Jason Wu pink/tie tee with a black and white skirt I found at Marshalls. The cool thing about the skirt is that is has this fabulous belt that I intend to wear with other outfits :) I am  soooo ready for Spring, funny this is that we really haven't had much of winter here in Tn but I don't really mind, at least, not right now. This summer when I'm a bug buffet I will be complaining about how the winter wasn't harsh enough to kill'em. (I had to put in little southern twang for yall) What are you looking forward to sporting this spring? Any new fashions that you can't wait to get your body in?

No comments:

Post a Comment