Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Smile with MonsterCakes

Here is what I was up to last week and I am still smiling:

This replaced the brass light in the kitchen - I really really like this light - Home Depot

This is the airplane in my dining room - way cool I just think too big
for my space - Home Depot

I love this piece - it's the leather that drew me plus the handles are the pewter/nickel I like I really dislike brass,
Perfect for my linen that used to stacked on a chair in my very messy laundry room
- got this at Sam's
Organized laundry room
I can see the floor in my laundry room

Brass door knobs - be gone - wanted new doors but budget said
knobs :)
98% completed office
New desk - Furnish 1 2 3
new computer - Sam's
new filing cabinet - Office Depot
Oops Paint $10 - Lowes
Brown blob - need to trim it in and have circle mirrors
curtains ordered - JC Penney
still need to finish putting all the paperwork
New light for office - Lowes
display light - got for $35 - Home Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment