Thursday, February 16, 2012

Brooch and/or Charm

So here is that Fabulous brooch that I won on E-bay. I have worn it as a pin and now as a necklace. I LOVE it as necklace, I got alot of compliments on it. This brooch has been a much used purchase - if you would have asked me before I got this brooch how often I wore purple - I would have replied, every now and then, which is NOT true at all. I bet I have this brooch at least once every other week. As a matter of fact, I am planning to wear it again tomorrow as a "button" for my sweater/duster. I wonder if I should get me a another brooch....mmmmmmmm Do you wear brooches? I really like the vintage pieces. My friend Kristine has gotten some REALLY cool ones on E-Bay. I think I am going to have to talk her into letting me showcasing her pieces to share with you. My favorite so far of hers is the peacock. Do you like brooches and how do you wear yours?

1 comment:

  1. I love brooches... and the sky is the limit.
    You can pin to a bag, a jean jacket, to a headband, to a textile belt and on the neck of a turtleneck sweater.

    ReplyDelete