Friday, September 7, 2012

Baby Doll


Yesterday was really good day - I was productive at work and pretty much headache free starting to feel like my old self. I did get mad a few times over nothing - I'm still hoping that is residual from the concussion and that it will go away. I still have not heard from the other driver's insurance but my insurance has been wonderful. You really are in Good Hands with AllState. Now I have the new car bug....but the only way I can get a new car is if I get Mr Man's truck off my credit. Mr Man has offered to trade in his truck for me a new car and if we get any kind of settlement then buy him something for cash. I am not comfortable with this arrangement as then that leaves him with no transportation except for the bike. I keep praying to God to help me make the right decisions. I did find my GAP information but they said it expired on Sept 1 which I said well the accident happened one day before it expired. I am afraid that since I refinanced that my GAP became no good so that leaves around $5000 for me to pay for. I just have to keep faith that it will all work out according to His plan. I'm glad it's Friday and have enjoyed working from home. Would you believe since I haven't gotten to work out the scale is creeping back up? The fat sure doesn't wait around - what an opportunist! LOL

I really like wearing baby dolls, I think it is flattering for my body type. What type of casual blouses do you like?







No comments:

Post a Comment