Monday, September 24, 2012

The Last Days


This pic was taken before Memorial Day - the last days of wearing white pants. The weekend once again went by quickly and it was down right cold Saturday night. I slept in too much on Sunday to make it to church but did watch the Titans win and decided to go walk on the Greenway - this is the first time I have been there since the accident. I soooo have missed it - it felt so good to be back there. The walk/run always rejuvenates me and it is so peaceful. I am worried when I start having to drive Goliath I won't be able to drive it in there :( I am ready for the week though - I feel rested and peaceful - hope it lasts all week long.  I loved having the windows open again this weekend. Did you do anything fun?

Have a great week!!







No comments:

Post a Comment