Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Day After

I didn't blog yesterday in observance of silence for 9/11. I did wear red, white, and blue as I usually do on 9/11. I'm still not feeling the best even though my headache is not as severe, I am still battling the dizziness and nauseness that accompies this lovely concussion. My worst fears have been confirmed - my credit is too low to secure financing for a new car so I will have to be patient and just learn to drive Mr Man's truck. I'm hoping it does not cost me a fortune to drive. I've been thinking how this sucks and how could I get myself out of this; however, it will be nice to just have one vehicle payment. I will take this opportunity to pay some things off and  perhaps rebuild my credit score - AGAIN. I would love to be able to pay cash for a vehicle and never have a car payment again. I'm hoping to one day make that dream come true. I have to say I am scared to drive Mr Man's truck - I won't be going to the Greenway on Saturday's as it is way too congested but I can go on Sunday's when not as many people attend. I walked today at work for the first time since the accident it felt good to be outside but I was a little fuzzy in the head but made it through the 30 minutes.

The below outfit is okay but I do love the color orange ;) I like this sweater with these pants the best though.


No comments:

Post a Comment