Monday, December 26, 2011

Last Day

Today is the last day of no working - tomorrow is back to the grindstone. I have enjoyed my time off and Christmas turned out very nice as well. The weather Christmas day was spring like - I cooked a brunch and then the guests had gone and the kitchen was clean, I went to the Greenway - it was soooo nice!!! I am hoping to get to go today as well. For Christmas, I got a dual controlled electric mattress cover, trouser socks, lotion, my mother gave me a smoked ham and her fab potato salad, James Patterson book, Shelley got me the coolest chef clock which will make my Wednesday Smiles blog, a cool hat, house shoes, and a gorgeous scarf. The best part was sharing a meal with laughs and enjoying the company of the ones I love the most. What did you get for Christmas this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment