Friday, December 16, 2011

SIGH

Okay, this outfit looked much better in my mind than it turned out......
<sigh> oh well, today is my last day of work until December 27 :) I am so excited and I plan to not leave the house most of this time off - I sure hope it works out that way for me, usually when I try to accomplish this, a million tasks suddenly appear that require my attention. Do you have any big plans this weekend? Sunday I am going to see the Nutcracker, I am excited, a little nervous about driving downtown in Nashville but it's a matinee so traffic should be light (hopefully) and I have my trusty little GPS :) oohhh and guess what my friend Kristine surprised me with.... A baby stuffed sock monkey!!! He will be making an appearance on my Wednesday Smiles :)  Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment