Thursday, September 12, 2013

Baffled

 
I really like the below outfit with a belt but the belt kept coming up and revealing the elastic waist :( I am slightly upset right now, Gremlin's daycare has been temporarily closed due to a complaint of swaddling/entrapment. I am unsure why they swaddled the babies and my daughter is extremely upset. I never swaddled my babies - I really didn't know what it was when my daughter first told me about it. I googled it and found some horrifying stories <GASP>  I do know that some women lost their jobs over the incident but there are many unanswered questions.  Please pray that my daughter makes the right informed decisions regarding this matter and that Gremlin was not harmed :( What were these women thinking? Were they just uninformed on the dangers of swaddling? I am really baffled why they did this - it had to be a new practice because my daughter popped in periodically and did not see any signs of any such practice.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment