Wednesday, September 11, 2013

This Weeks Smiles

I smile because even though we will never forget - America prevailed and we came together - praying for those that lost loved ones









I laugh at the below picture - his bottle was not getting made quickly enough. My daughter did not want it published so I didn't put it on FB :)





Gremlin after said bottle delivered...







Looking at his daddy...





My favorite out of this bunch!!

Sunday stress relief - the leaves are starting to fall but it still feels like summer -HOOTTT


My lunch entertainment - he had to stay home from daycare - stomach virus and that spot on his face is a "drool rash" never heard of it but the doctor have her some ointment for both his booty and face


Almost caught his shy adorable smile...




Hope you have many things to smile about this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment