Monday, September 23, 2013

New Favorite Capris

 
 
The below are new favorite capris. My grandmother got them for me and the funny thing is that I would not have bought them for myself. I absolutely LOVE them - they are Lees and they have the comfort waist - I also love the color on. Definitely a feel good pair of capris. The weather this weekend was amazing...Switched the house over to fall and got to have the windows open all weekend. I wish I would have had some extra money for new rugs and curtains - but the change makes me feel like I have new stuff. Changing my surroundings also helps my mood and lifts my spirits. Gremlin is adapting well to his new daycare and is learning to sit by himself. How was your weekend? Hope you have a great week!!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment