Friday, September 27, 2013

Entertainment Ideas

 
TGIF....Nothing big planned for the weekend but go glad it is here. Hoping for another window's open kinda of weekend - need to get some dusting down and refrigerator clean. Making some pie for the church barbeque - gonna do my buttermilk pie and fudge pie again. Mr. Man has requested that I make one of each for the house as well :) I invited my friend Susie and her husband Richard over next Saturday night for a Sushi night. She has the kit and she taught me to make sushi a few New Years Eve ago - I just need to think about entertainment - we never entertain outside of family - I know she doesn't like to play anything with dice and not sure they really like games but I will think about it. Any suggestions?
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment