Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pleased with Myself

This was also taken before Labor Day but I must tell you that this outfit made me feel really good. I was very pleased with the way it turned out together. Even with that horrible eye shadow - those pictures should be running out soon....Poor Gremlin has had swamp butt for a few days and his little bottom is raw. Daycare called my daughter yesterday to come pick him up as they have a policy that after three diapers with loose stools they call for pickup and Gremlin cannot return without 24 hours without it or a doctor's note stating he was not contagious. All of this with her husband out of town on business - bless her heart. How is your week so far?
 
Today is my mother's 60th b-day, y'all wish her a happy one :)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment