Wednesday, September 25, 2013

This Week's Smiles

 
 
Girl's Night Out
 
 
 
 
 
 









 
 
Changing the House Over to Fall


Spare bedroom - I love this orange comforter and it will be on my bed this winter but per Mr Man "too hot"

I love the way sunshine was coming in over the weekend - especially having the windows open


My room :)



Same curtain for office - but I love my new chair that my aunt gave me - I wish I would have had extra money to get new curtains and rugs - I would have put my living curtains in here and got new ones for the living room :)


Darker colors for fall in the bathroom :)



These are the curtains that would have looked FAB in my office - they match the chair -one day I will have new furniture in this room too



 
Quiet weekend of FAB weather and good food - Mr. Man below :)


This Fudge Pie was easy to make and delicious

Recipe:

1 stick butter, 1 cup sugar, 1/4 c. Cocoa, 1/4 c. Flour dash salt 1 tsp vanilla 2 eggs 1 9 0z pie shell.

Preheat oven to 350. In 2 quart saucepan, melt butter and remove from heat. Add other filling ingredients, stirring well after each. Pour into pie shell and back 20 - 25 minutes



This is what I found later in the kitchen. I got a HUGE chuckle on this one



Hope you have plenty to smile about this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment