Monday, September 9, 2013

Times Change

 
The below is my one of my favorite scarfs and scarf season is just around the corner. I don't really like to wear them in the summer (too hot) but the fall and winter, I definitely like to wear them. The weekend was HOT but loved the sunshine. Gave my house a really good cleaning on Saturday night and had a birthday dinner for my mother. I made homemade lasagna with my own sauce and it was a hit. I was nervous about it but everyone seemed to enjoy it and my step-father even had seconds :) Mr Man got sick during the dinner and missed most of the after-dinner chats. My son came to visit and he enjoyed it as well. I made some cupcakes that I thought were okay but he LOVED them, he again made the comment wishing I would have cooked when he was younger but I didn't know how and didn't want to know how, wasn't my thing. Funny how time changes you, my mother even said she never thought I would love to cook and entertain. I really do enjoy it once I can relax, it's hard for me to cook for people other than my family - I am always afraid it will taste badly. I did also manage to go the Greenway Sunday morning but I did not time it correctly and ended up missing church but I did catch Joel Osteen and I really enjoyed that. How was your weekend? Hope you have a great day and week :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment