Friday, August 17, 2012

EHH


This another one of my outfits that is like <Shrug Shoulders> Ehh Not very figure flattering but on a positive note - it was comfy. I bought the blouse for the colors (you know I LOVE orange, yellow, and brown, Two out of three ain't bad) but it fits strangely around my mid-section.I am glad it's Friday and storms are bringing in cooler weather. I am excited about trying to run again this weekend :) Whatcha you?








For Bible Study I made this Pudding Poke Cake

1 white yellow cake mix blend with 2 egg whites and 1/4 cup water back in oven 350 for about 35 minutes
whisk big box of sugar free chocolate pudding with 4 cups milk (low fat)
Take wooden spoon and poke 1 inch holes in cake and pour 1/2 the pudding over hot cake
let the remaining other 1/2 of pudding sit for a few minutes to get thicker then pour over cake and refrigerate for at least an hour
It was pretty refreshing



No comments:

Post a Comment