Friday, August 10, 2012

Take Me Away

Ohhh I am fascinated with Europe and would love to be taken away on a long, very long, vacation trip with unlimited amount of resources.


One place I would love to see is Ireland, while I like to brag that I am from Irish descent, it is sooo remote that you do not see any Irish in me at all. My great, great-grandmother was full-blooded Cherokee who married an Irishmen with the last name of Kelly - which is my middle name to honor my great-grandmother's maiden  name. These pictures I saw on a blog I follow yes and yes so I had to reshare them as they are sooo beautiful.



Of course I would really like to go to Germany as well I found these below pics from different websites during numerous research on German and from http://germanypictures.blogspot.com/






Where would would you like to visit? I don't know I kinda look Irish here, no?



1 comment:

  1. Well Stacey Kelly I like this outfit :)
    I would love to visit Andorra, it's a tiny place in the frontier of Spain and France.

    ReplyDelete