Friday, August 24, 2012

Hold on Summer

Friday is finally here and I must say I am so ready. It was strange not attending Bible Study last night as my group does not have a teacher. I am undecided if I will be attending church Sunday. I watched the Titans play last night and I am very vocal watching the game. Heathen looks at me as if I have lost my mind and he wants to make sure I don't go postal on him. I tried to get a picture on my cellphone but I can't figure out how to get my flash to go off on Iphone GRRR
I'm thinking my little red shoes would have been cuter


Heathen and my long lost running around outside sandal :)

This lone sandal reminds me how everyone keeps talking about how they can't wait for summer to end, a sentiment I do not understand. I love summer!!! I love the cute clothes and sandals, I cannot stand bundling up and despise the cold. Of course, in Tenn I don't endure extremely cold temps but miserable enough for me. The only thing is that I do enjoy the cooler mornings, that makes the walking alot more enjoyable especially with the birds chirping. I also am looking forward to football season, Go Titans :)

I have increased my working out, I now go to the gym 4 times a week and the Greenway both Sat and Sunday, this is my second week of keeping up this schedule. I don't think my body appreciates all this working out but I have set a new weight goal - instead of 130 I want to get to 120 and I'm at 154 <sigh> been here at this weight seems like FOREVER!! I am hoping increasing the work out will boost my metabolism and coax the scale to start moving.

What are your plans this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment