Thursday, August 30, 2012

Not A Priority

This ensemble reminds me of fall but remains in my spring/summer closet due to the length of the sleeves. I like pairing brown and blue together. This picture also demonstrates what a good padded push up bra can do LOL. I have always had a negative or blue image of myself in the chest department. I have wanted implants prob since my early 20's. I even had an appointment in my mid 30's but income tax didn't come in time and when the money did arrive, well, I had other things to do with it. Isn't it funny how one prioritizes things in life subconsciously? I once had a Director who told me that when tasks are not completed, the reason is not because there was not enough time - the reason is because the task was not a priority.

When he first said it I thought to myself, "Wow, way to think positively about people." After I had to time to think about, really think about it, I came to conclusion he was right. When I run out of time or didn't have time to do a task, it is usually because I was doing another task instead. I prioritized the tasks and well, it just did not make the cut that day and time.

Lately my priorities have not been aligned in a productive manner. I seem to have slumped into some kind of laziness. I do not want to do my school work, house work, or employer work but instead opt out to perusing Face Book, Pinterest, blogs, and anything else I my fingers can think about it. Is it because of the weather change? Depression? I do not feel depressed since I started running and exercising 4 times a week. I do not know the culprit but what I DO know is that I HAVE to get my act together. Do you ever experience priorities getting out of whack? How do you pull yourself back together?





No comments:

Post a Comment