Friday, January 18, 2013

Counting It Down


It seems my life revolves around count downs right now. 7 more weeks and I will be finished with my MBA program, 1 week and 1 day until vacation time aka the 7 Days of Stacey's B-day :) Watching daily for my W2 and then the count down to refund. Hopefully I will soon be adding the countdown to more weight loss. My daughter is counting down until May 6 when Jaxen Gabriel is scheduled to make an appearance :)

Tom Petty's song, "The Waiting is the hardest part" is going through my head, how true is that. I have to make up Tuesday night class cancellation - tomorrow - on a Saturday - my day usually dedicated to staying in my pj's all day :( Me not likey GRRR but 7 more week....

What are you counting down for 2013? Anything exciting happening this weekend?






No comments:

Post a Comment