Friday, January 11, 2013

Somewhat

Well.... we made it...to the end of the first full work week. Man, I must tell you I did not think I was going to make it. As a matter of fact, I was ready to go to bed last night at 7:30 - no joke, could barely keep my eyes open. Started a new work out routine that my personal trainer gave me 2010 - wow I have been working out and trying to lose this weight since 2010 - and I still haven't met my goal? <scratching head>

On a positive note - I did lose some weight, I toned up some areas, and I am somewhat fit. <scowl> well....that didn't have the intended results LOL <shrug shoulders> I'm just gonna keep on trucking....

Outfit below was comfy! I love, love those boots that I got at Kohl's, everything else is JCPenney's. This weekend gonna do some school work and that's is all planned. I was hoping to hit the Greenway since Saturday is still going to be 70 but also, it is winter time, and it's gonna rain. Whatcha gonna do this weekend?





No comments:

Post a Comment