Monday, January 21, 2013

It Is What It Is

I love these cords that I got at Target last winter but the few pounds I have put on make them a little snug around my thighs. I am not doing very well on my eating though - ate out all weekend - that really puts the weight on me. I must be in nesting phase - I usually go through this in January. I think it's part of my cabin fever - I got the office a little de-cluttered and cleaned the house really good on Saturday after my morning class - boooo. A clean room gives me a sense of peace - I am one of those people that I must change my surroundings to fight off the depression. I know that must sound strange - it sounds strange to me but it is what it is :)

I actually was unsure about the mixture of the browns but it actually looks pretty good together. So I just need to get through this work week and then the 7 days of Stacey's b-day. On the couch. Reading. Okay, I have to sprinkle in some work but that doesn't count. Hope you have a great week :)





No comments:

Post a Comment