Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Win Win

Yellow is one of my favorite colors, this is Liz Claiborne that I found at at yardsale - a few years ago. I also adore Liz Claiborne who just happens to exclusive to JcPenney's, my favorite store!! Win, Win. Last night, I was stressed out - busy busy at work, got off, had to go to Krogers, came home, make mashed potatoes, had 15 minutes to eat, conference call with classmates to discuss our final presentation last night, daughter calling and son calling. GEEZ, I need to unwind. No time for elliptical last night but I did at least make it to the gym during lunch yesterday. Only 6 more weeks of school though and I will be the proud of owner of a MBA with FREE TIME :) Oh my, what will I do?

I'm sure I'll think of something...Win, Win :)






No comments:

Post a Comment