Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools



The weekend turned out pretty good. Saturday got the gray covered, grocery shopped, and then cooked stuffed shells and I made my grandmother an Old Fashion Lemon Pudding Cake for her birthday - which is today. Easter I went to church and then went to visit my grandmother, I really liked my Easter outfit on - the dress was a little form fitting than I had thought but went with it anyway. I'll show you the pic on Wednesday. When I got back I made Pork Tenderloin encroute and rice and broccoli casserole for dinner, with strawberry shortcake for dessert. This is the first day of April and I think the April Fool joke is from Mother Nature. How was your weekend?

The blouse below I found at a yard sale a few years ago and I like the unique patterns and colors, the necklace was a gift from my new friend Dana and I think it goes perfectly with this blouse, and the pants, well... eh, these are the pants that I'm not completely fond of that I found at Target. So far the B6 is still working - I still get a little irritated but I can control my outburst - so that is definitely an improvement. Have a great week!!





No comments:

Post a Comment