Wednesday, April 10, 2013

This Week Smiles

This weeks smiles are baking my very first cupcakes and they turned out delicious, of course, they also make it VERY easy to do a drive by in the kitchen, not good for my waist. I was looking for something else to do with ripe bananas besides banana bread and I found this delicious recipe Banana Split Cupcakes. YUMMY!! (Mr Man approved as well)





I smile because the weather has been beautiful  and getting to display the first peep of freshly painted toes...I also LOVE these shoes!!


I smile at my walking group from work - I am sooo happy to resume our afternoon walks, we share laughs, concerns, and I smile to feel part of them :)


This makes me smile because it is very true...



as well as this :)....

Hoping you have many things to smile about this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment