Friday, April 19, 2013

Ferret Adventures


It has been a pretty good week of good weather and now it has come to an end :( Cooler weather today but slowly going to get nice again. I am enjoying the new distraction of the ferret. He will bite though and me no likey that but I am researching and we need to get him to the vet to get checked out but I think he does like us and his new home. He actually got in his hammock to take a nap :) We do need to get him socialized with the dogs so we can let him out more often - according to the research I have done he needs to be out at least 2 - 4 hours - he is only averaging about an hour with us during the week because we have to put the dogs outside right now when we get him out. We also need to get him a nicer and bigger cage, they are quite pricey. I am excited to go to a baby shower tomorrow for an old middle school friend that I haven't seen since 8th grade. I can't wait to see her again. I need to get my butt in gear and get a gift. Sunday should be nice enough to hit the Greenway after church. What are your plans this weekend?





No comments:

Post a Comment