Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Too Cool

This is an older picture and by no means a reflection of the current weather :) I want you to know that I thought I was too cool in this outfit. I put this gold blouse with that fabulous little jacket with the cool clear buttons and paired it with those cords. The last time I wore this little jacket I put a red blouse underneath and wanted to do something a little different and I was quite pleased with the gold (not to mention that is one of my favorite colors) and that necklace I found at Target matched the buttons on the jacket to a tee :) So yep, I was too cool.... The weather is so glorious, I am absolutely loving having my windows open and getting to walk with my office walkers. How is your week so far, what has been the coolest outfit for you lately?








No comments:

Post a Comment