Thursday, April 11, 2013

Broken Pants



This outfit was an okay outfit but the buttons had fallen off a long time ago on the pants so I was using the clasp to "button" them. In the middle of the day, the clasp broke and so I was walking around with unbuttoned pants - good thing the jacket covered it up. I sure wish I knew how to sew. The weather is supposed to be rainy and cooler today - I have loved the weather the past few days and even slept with the windows open a few nights ago..ahhhhh Came home from work yesterday and Mr Man had mowed the yard - I love the smell of freshly cut grass, not to mention how pretty it looks when I pull up. I really like the way a freshly cut lawn looks. Today working half day and help my son move into a camp ground - I am trying desperately to get him to stand on his own feet. My daughter is trying her best to will the birth of Jaxen but he isn't ready yet. How is your week going so far?






No comments:

Post a Comment