Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lost Shape


Today is my last day of the work week. Tomorrow is Mr Man's birthday, so I took the day off to spend a leisure day with him. Not sure what all we are going to do but I hope to make his day as special as he did mine. Still no appearance from the grandboy - so Monday is induction day. I was going to take that day off but my daughter wanted to me to wait to come to the hospital until after she called me. Strange request but I will honor her wishes. The blouse below lost it's shape after the first washing so I put a little tank top underneath. I think that hot pink and orange look amazing together. I would have never thought to pair them up!! The weather has taken on a cold spell and I am not pleased. What are your plans for the weekend?






No comments:

Post a Comment