Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Grateful For - Right this minute

Have you missed me? I have missed you!!! I am sure you have been wondering where I have been. I have been sitting in the chair below in Finance Hell....... one more week...... The weather was gorgeous and for some reason my wireless was not working so I was stuck in this chair. My intention was to call AT&T tonight about my wireless, but guess what? It's working perfectly tonight. HAHA Go Figure.
 It is going to much cooler this weekend but I did get  some more growth pics to show you, I am sooo excited
Lilies are opening  up

Green Green :)

I only planted ONE in there :) YAHHH

The beginnings of my beautiful Holly Hocks

So we planted 3 Wisteria and 3 honeysuckles
 and only 1 made it.
I think this my honeysuckle

I really love those Dogwood trees, since the rain has come they are really white

3 year old Bradford Pear we planted

Ain't it cute?

This flower bed is coming alive this year
It is 2 years old

Sitting in my swing looking up - HEAVEN

What I wore to work Monday

Necklace - gift from Hollie
Blouse - JcPenney
Skirt  - JcPenny
Zipper shoes -  yardsale


Sweater and Blouse - Christopher Banks
Pants - Belks
Shoes - The Shoe Dept.

I really love the stacked look in the back
Pants are little baggy but too soon to buy new pants yet

This was waiting for me when I get home, my friend Kim, grew this gourd
handpainted it and made a birdhouse gourd and sent it to ME
I am sooooo excited and fortunate to have the wonderful group of friends that I have


Look at the detail she painted - Gorgeous!!!

My new black walking shoes - they are 1/2" too big and my feet kinda slide

My other new black walking shoes - tried them on and LOVE THEM
Taking them for a spin for my tomorrow afternoon walk - can't wait :)
I have so many things to be grateful for that when things aren't going my way I sometimes forget too easily.  This weekend was a prime example - I felt really sorry for myself that I had sooo much to do and I really wanted me to outside and then I couldn't figure it out and, well you know, grumble this and grumble that. Last night I pulled off a miracle - I completed that stupid Finance homework - now I don't know if I did it right - but that was not my goal - my goal was to finish  HAHAHA. Then today, I came home to find the gourd - made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and reminded me of how lucky I really am. I work for a company that I am proud to work for and love my job and the people I work with. I have a group of awesome friends that have many different talents and strengths. I have healthy relationships with my children, even though I desperately wish they were young again - I would be sooo much a better parent now than I was in my 20's, I get it now :) And.....did I mention that summer is almost here :) All of these things are just what I am grateful for right this many, the list changes and could on indifinetly. What do you have to grateful for right this minute?

No comments:

Post a Comment