Monday, April 25, 2011

UpperCase Living Weekend

Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a nice Easter. Mr. Man is very sick again, the same thing he had  back in December. I am not sure what is going on with him :(  Heathen has been so upset by this as well.

 I haven't talked to yall in awhile so I'll just give you a peek into last week or the weekend.

 I went to an UpperCase Living Party Saturday night and I can't wait to get my new goodies and really want some more goodies. I am going to have to drum up some friends to have a party of my own in the next couple of months :) Why does EVERYTHING I find entertaining cost money? I am starting a new position this week within the same company, I am both excited and nervous. I am the type of person who cannot make a decision for fear of making the wrong choice. I have a hard time choosing which is why I wear my clothes in the order they are hanging in the closet. So I hope I have made the right decision. I find that I have been restless lately and hard to find things to keep my interest.

This is a want for my bedroom:

Aspens Fine Print
 
I did order this and plan to put up on the wall at the head board and then I will buy the pic above to go either underneath or above I think these color will look awesome with my gray walls in my bedroom



To look something like the below minus the leaves (for now :)



For my bathroom I ordered the below which I think will look great above the mirror and light fixture. Are they not FAB?!:

Vintage Beach Signs
I want to go on the wall by the toilet or above the shower


I think this would look great in my hall:

Life isn't about waiting for the st...

Never lose a chance to say a kind word
I would like this above the doorway from the living room leading into the kitchen
Bird in a flower tree

For my bedroom wish list:
The weather for Easter was not what I had hoped for but I did enjoy a great meal at my mother's, the weather and Mr Man's illness kept me from going to my friend Kim's house (the one who made the gourd birdhouse) but hopefully she will  have something again soon so that I can make it up to her :) What did you do for Easter? What's on the agenda for the week? Have a great one!!

1 comment:

  1. I love vinyl decals.
    I am a true fan.
    Have them on my bedroom door, my dryer and washer, my dog's area, my dining room....
    They add a special touch.
    Now that I am writing all of the places I have these. I kinda think I over did it !

    ReplyDelete