Friday, April 29, 2011

Signs?

Lately I have been stumbing upon the strangest writings that seem as if they are trying to tell me something. Isn't it funny that reading the same horoscope has different meanings to different people? Last week, my horoscope said, please forgive me I am going to have a paraphrase as I didn't save it, that I was swimming with a bunch of sharks but not all are ferocious and my good deeds will not go unnoticed and I will be protected. WTH That was almost eerrie for me. So today it says, " If you ignore life's fiscal neesds, your extravagant impulses will most assuredly get you in trouble, big time. If you spend wildly and overindulge, you'll regret it later."

Big time? Really? MMMM I'm not sure but I think that means I should not go buy those wedge heel sandals I am frothing at the mouth to get.... I think it's funny how I keep reading things of this nature as if speaking to me personally. Do you sometimes have times when things speak to you?

Anyhooo, TGIF. Kelly sent me another one of her masterpieces: I must have her necklace and earrings. Isn't she beautiful? GORGEOUS!!




Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment