Monday, January 9, 2012

Back in the Game


YAHHHH I can download my pics now - thanks to Kristine, my genius friend, who told me I could get a mini card reader. So, went to Best Buy -  paid $8 and now I can download my pics again. The dental surgery went well, I'm glad I got to to walk on the Green Way Friday morning before the surgery because I really did not feel well at all on Saturday. Sunday I felt MUCH better, went to church and even though I felt badly on Sat, I still did laundry and got the house presentable. It is sooo much nicer to get up Sunday morning to a clean house and  just have to do my school work. I made a decent dinner and my daughter and son-in-law came over. It was really  nice having them over for dinner. I made Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, gravy (from a jar), and my green bean recipe that I found on Thanksgiving that I absolutely love, the pic below is from Thanksgiving. This recipe reminds me of the green beans at the Chinese restaurant  - YUMMY

My mouth is still sore and I don't get my stitches out until next Monday so I am still "babying" my mouth. Did you have a good weekend? I hope you have a great week and Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment