Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 List

courtesy of Amazon.com
I have some really good pictures to show you but I can't get my PC to recognize my camera. I hope it's just my usb cord - so I have ordered another one online but won't be here until the end of the week. :( I hope that is all the problem is. Had a really nice New Years get together with my friend Susie at her sister-in-laws house. Susie taught us how to make Sushi, I had a blast!! I went ahead and took down my Christmas decorations and gave my house a good cleaning New Years Eve. When I got up New Years Day the house was clean and I had also already done laundry. I went to church but was 30 minutes late because they combine the two services into one and started at 10:30 instead of 11 - hope that doesn't mean I'm going to be late to everything this year :) Mr Man even had a good time New Year's Eve :) The weather was unseasonably warm (near 60) and I got to also walk on the Greenway New Years Eve day - I ate so much New Year's Eve that I think I may have gained 5 lbs over the holiday :)
This Year My goals are:
1) Get out of debt
2) Continue my MBA
3) Lose 20 lbs and continue to eat healthy and excercise
3) Declutter my house - laundry room, office, and spare bedroom
4) continue home improvement
5) Eliminate negative aspects of my life
6) Try to see the good in all situations - be positive
7) Give more of myself
8) Give my best efforts to my job
9) Get Real Estate License (tentative)
10) Stop procrastinating

How bout you? Have a FAB beginning to the New Year, new slate or endless possibilites

No comments:

Post a Comment