Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I Smile with Monstercakes

This week

I smile because this is the New Year bringing new beginnings and a clean slate


While I am excited about the new I must not forget the old and remember my past blessings.
I smile at how blessed I was in 2011

A few of my blessings are:

I still live in my hometown and I believe Tn is beautiful. This is Riverside Drive in my town



Like how I am blessed to have a great job and a cute little house with a great backyard

Spring 2011
Spring 2011
Summer 2011
Fall 2011

Winter 2011

Mothers Day 2009
 I smile because I am also blessed with new and old friends and wonderful children that I somehow managed to not screw up :)
Mothers Day 2011
Oh and I can't forget The Heathen and I almost forgot Mr Man :) Thanks for pointing this out to me

May you have many smiles this week either from 2011 reflections or new beginnings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment