Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Smile with MonsterCakes

These are a few pics that have made smile/laugh in the past weeks. Hope you have many smiles to share as well :)
I love my Chef clock, Shelley gave me and it goes perfectly with a picture I got a few years ago from my mother :)
I smile everytime I come in the kitchen
My grandma a non-smoker for life pretending to smoke - A RIOT

A boxer walking on the Greenway :)

My son trying to keep up with me on the Greenway - he jokingly asked
"When is the bus coming to pick us up"

Susie demonstrating how to make Sushi

Me, rolling my very own Sushi :)

Christmas morning blessing - son-in-law, daughter,and son all together for a fab brunch

Stacey Sushi Roll :)

YUMMY

Susie's Mongolian Beef - OMG to die for :)
The MEN, son, brother,and Mr Man
I'm pretty sure they are planning the 7 days of Stacey's B-day :)

As you know, I am fascinated by the German culture - Boola - an authentic German drink - YUMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment