Tuesday, January 3, 2012

BRRRRRRRRR

I really hate that I can't upload my pics from my camera. Today was pretty quiet at work, seems we were the only ones at work so it was a great day of catching up my e-mails and such. It has turned really cold here in TN but the long range forecast shows about 56 for Sat - great Greenway weather. I can't really walk at work when it's cold so I am now having to find time to fit in 30 minutes on the eliptical. This is a pic of the one I have  and I really like  love it, it's just that I prefer to be outside. I have it set up in my daughters old room in front of a window so I can look outside while I pedal. I really like the different programs my elipitcal has, Mr Man got this for me a couple of years ago. Are you ready for the New Year back to routines?

No comments:

Post a Comment