Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Feel Good Outfits


I am feeling pretty good so far this week... Only 4 more weeks of school....I'm focused in on my work outs - trying to get in the habit of getting on the elliptical and so far so good.  Yesterday was the only day this week I will get go to the gym and I won't be able to get on the elliptical tonight because of class but going to try to get on there the rest of the week. I am hoping the weather holds true and it is going to be in the 60's Saturday - would love to get to go to the Greenway and try out my new toy :) The new shoes feel and look FAB - I think this summer I am going to try to buy me some cute little gym outfits. I read some place to that it motivates you more if you feel good about how you look, which makes total sense to me. Who hasn't had an outfit that made them feel beautiful and therefore, made their day? I know I have. The outfit below is one of my comfy outfits. I still prefer to wear my blouses on the outside, maybe one day I feel comfortable enough to tuck in..... 




No comments:

Post a Comment