Monday, February 11, 2013

Wasted Greenway



Friday night I went to the Shinedown, Three Days Grace, and POD concert and it was a wonderful time. Mr Man and I really enjoyed the show, we were on the floor <not my liking> but Mr Man decided to compromise with me and we stood kinda on the outskirts of the crowd but in the middle near the cage where they have some of the sound equipment. It was really nice, I could lean and no one was pushing me and crowding me out. The best part was they brought Shinedown lead singer out in a chest which happened to be right in front of me. I could have reached out an touched him - he did a big part of his show in front of me and Mr Man. It was perfect!! The only downside was that we didn't really get home and settled in until 1:30 am - my bed had big wet spot so had to take comforter, sheets, and mattress cover off to wash and had to redo the bed. Gizmo got in trouble because we thought it was urine, well, we now believe it was where Heathen gave himself a very wet bath <still gross I know> poor Gizmo!!

Well, the fact that I went to bed in the wee hours cause me to sleep until 2 pm the next day on the prettiest, Greenway worthy day EVER :( <sigh> I missed out on the Greenway but there will be other opportunities...<bummer> My daughter and SIL got moved in new apartment and my daughter spent the weekend getting her new place together, I am going to see it on Tuesday before I go to class. I can't wait, she is soooo excited getting to decorate - don't tell her - but I have rubbed off on her :) except for her colors - she likes cool colors like blue and I like warm colors - browns and oranges

Except for the funky pose below - I LOVED this outfit I put together. My aunt Cathy gave me this sweater - many, many, many years ago - I bought the little t-shirt at Target last summer and the capris are some I got a few years ago from JCP but I struggle with things to put with it. I think this turned out FAB - of course, the icing on the cake is my wonderful pin!! Well, let's get at it and get the week started on a positive and productive note :)








No comments:

Post a Comment