Monday, February 25, 2013

Getting Closer


How was your weekend? I had an uneventful weekend. Spent all day Saturday sleeping on and off, elliptical, and back to bed and TV. Sunday casually did schoolwork (which I only have one more weekend on doing schoolwork) YAHHHH I am proud to report that I have lost 4 lbs this week :) I told my friend, Kristine, that by June I wanted to be skinny, have my boob job, and have an affair with a young buck. Okay, the last part isn't gonna happen but it was funny to say. She replied that as my friend, she supports my weight loss and the young buck (she could live vicariously through me) but really wanted me to rethink the boobs. I died laughing!!!  I am looking forward to this week going by quickly so that puts me so much closer to the end of my MBA program. What will I do with my time? My wheels are already turning - I think I am going to pursue getting an online teaching job. My brother's girlfriend does that and she makes pretty good for second income. There are so many things I want to do to the house and I think that extra money would surely be beneficial.

I am not too happy with the pants below but the jacket is a gem. I found the jacket at a yard sale and love the texture and the color - funny I'm not much a  pink girl but this works for me.  I know I am so ready to get into my Spring/Summer closet :) Hope you have  a great week :)






1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 4 pounds! Though I'd have to agree with your friend on the boobs. God made you and you are beautiful girl! Also, thank you for the sweet comment and for thinking of me. I do miss blogging, and I do plan on returning someday, maybe even soon, but right now I'm just working on myself and enjoying life blog-free. Hope to catch you soon girl. Best wishes. xoxo

    ReplyDelete