Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall = Boo





Fall is now here, this is not my favorite time of the year, I am totally a spring/summer time of girl. I did get the house changed over to fall and I do like the change of the house. I adore my burnt orange comforter and brown bathroom ensemble. I hope I get to walk this morning - I actually missed my walk yesterday. It was raining at my normal time and I forgot to do it later in the day. I can't believe I forgot.....strange. You know now that the weight is coming off and people are complimenting me and I am getting in some of my smaller clothes, I'm paranoid about putting weight back on. I'm almost obsessed with my weight loss now almost a compliment and attention junkie. I need to get that under wraps as I don't want to be compliment hound. Have you ever dealt with those kinds of feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment