Thursday, September 15, 2011

Old School

This was another "feel good" outfit. The whole ensemble except for the sweater came from JcPenney's. The shrug came from a boutique in Newport Beach, CA. Oh how I wish I was a California girl...Last night went to see Night Ranger, Foreigner, and Journey. I cannot get over the new lead singer for Journey. He looks like a child and out of place, it just did not seem right. Looking out over the crowd though I seemed to be the only one that cared. Maybe I'm just old school or an old timer.  We are going to get another cool spell but not enough to get into my fall/winter closet. I have heard alot of people talking about the new Target Missoni and I like the line; however, it seems that Target was not prepared. They ran out quickly, most everything is Out of Stock that I like and my fellow blogger Lorena was also disappointed. I will continue to watch the line. I think the clothes are so cool. I am really into the retro looks but my favorite is the 60's looks. How about you?  Do you like the retro looks and what are your favorites?

Oh yeah, this was what I wore to the concert, sporting my Night Ranger tee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment