Friday, September 30, 2011

Clicking Shoes but not going anywhere

Blouse and capri -  JcPenney
Scarf - Salvation Army
Shoes - Thrift LOVE my RED Shoes



I have really been loving black with a splash of red so since I found these fabulous red "Dorothy" shoes I decided to try the look for myself. I think I like it... yesterday it was another one of those days and I feel like I'm going to crack and not responding well to pressure funny thing I used to thrive on pressure and do well now I'm exploding. I need to work on that and just remember to do the best I can and keep it together. I have the "Hills" to look forward to tomorrow - and it's going to be much cooler so I will be able to gauge how I am going to adapt to cooler weather for walking. Hope you have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment