Monday, September 26, 2011

Trying Skin Care Products


This is the second pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in a few years I was hesitant about wearing the lighter color jeans but I don't think they looked badly. I had a wonderful walk on Saturday, I made it up the hills - this week instead of hunching over I pumped my arms to see if it made a difference and it really did. It was much cooler and there were not as many people but that was okay with me. I saw several deer and was disappointed that I forgot my camera. I invested this week in some skin care products for my wrinkles - I am giving Garnier a try. It was a painful decision as there is so much out there and each thing does something different. I purchased Oil of Olay toner as well. We shall see if that makes any difference. What skin care products do you use? Happy Monday and I hope you have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. Before I even read the post, I was going to compliment you on that pair of jeans - i like the color and they fit well :)
    I have used Olay moisturizer and loved it !

    ReplyDelete