Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday Smiles with MonsterCakes

I smile at my friend, Jamie, who just got this sweet little ride - this won out over the Camaro that he really wanted


I smile at the pictures that http://whatiwore.tumblr.com/post/10212412702 posted on the NYFW Milly Spring 2012 - I loved all the pieces so click on the link to see all of them but the following are my favorites:

Love this color and the suit has the retro feel

Love those shoes

The owl pin with the bird blouse and great colors draw me to this one
My daughter's pit bull Smoke, aka Cujo by me, always wants to eat me when I visit my daughter so my daughter has been making me come in and ignore him as he barks and snarls and charges at me - it works, he can't stand it and Saturday actually loved on me and brought me his prized possession, his fire hydrant :)

What has made you smile this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment