Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Feeling Like the White Rabbit

I'm late,  I'm late.. for a very important date or in my world deadline....

Yesterday was one of those days that I felt like I was just spinning my wheels and not going anywhere. I worked a half day which may account for that feeling at work. I had a really busy weekend so my school work suffered. I feel like I'm behind on everything and feeling very overwhelmed. Looking at this picture makes me smile because of Heathen behind me and that sweet little face. It's a wonder I didn't trip on his little bone next to my feet HAHA. I have some really cute pictures of him I took while watching the Titans lose on Sunday. I will upload them when I have a little more time (hopefully tomorrow). What do you do to stay organized and ahead of the game? I think I might be one of those people that perform better under the gun. How bout you, what is your best performance scenario?

On a brighter note, I really love these bright colors and I thought pairing it with brown made it seem more fall. No?

No comments:

Post a Comment